Assignment #8 – SeeClickFix Reflection

• Think about the day you reported your issue to SeeClickFix. Describe whether or not you truly believed reporting the problem to SeeClickFix was going to help get the problem fixed.  Explain your answer thoroughly.

The first thing I truly believed when I was reporting my issue to SeeClickFix is that my issue was not going to get fixed or not even seen by the City Of Oakland but it was seen by the City Of Oakland but my issue was not fixed yet and according to what the City Of Oakland commented  is that many other citizens reported the same pothole as mine.

• Describe how you checked on whether or not the problem you reported had been fixed.  Describe how you and your classmates tracked the progress of the problems you reported.  Describe any changes that did or did not occur for your issue.

The steps I took to check whether or not my issue is being fixed is by checking my SeeClickFix account currently and going on my content and keep checking my issue.The steps the class took to check whether or not their issue was being fixed was by reporting their issue and writing their issue on a sticky note in class and made acknowledged and closed posters to move our sticky note when the issue was fixed.

• Describe what has happened with the problem you reported as of today.  Was the problem fixed? Explain why you think it was, or why you think it was not fixed.  Conclude by explaining what you think should happen next, and why.

The problem I reported to SeeClickFix the City Of Oakland only Acknowledged my issue so it was not fixed. I think it was not fixed because there are a lot of other issues that the City Of Oakland is trying to fix at the same time and also maybe because they don’t have the same budget and that’s why maybe my issue was not fixed yet. I think that I need to send a comment and see why the City Of Oakland has not fixed my issue yet because if  many other citizens reported the same issue the city of oakland should fix the issue and not only acknowledged the issue.